Monday, October 19, 2009

My Life Coach, Spiritual Healer, and Career Coach Annelene Decaux

Someone who has helped me greatly in my journey so far is Annelene Decaux.  In just three sessions with her, I have experienced a profound shift in how I view the world and I have great respect for her.  She is very kind, intuitive, and she uses her personal life story to open up and connect with me.  The relationship feels authentic and what helps the most for me is that I genuinely believe she cares about me.  She has great success working with people over the phone or skype, so even if you live far away - it's something you should really consider.  To view more reviews of Annelene - check out her LinkedIn profile below (there is no end to the people who sing her praises).



Annelène Decaux
Evolution Guide - Coach - Intuitive

adecaux at yahoo.com 
http://www.linkedin.com/in/adecaux


Annelène accelerates entrepreneurs, executives, healers and others worldwide on their journey to reach their full potential, make their unique contribution to the world, and embrace fearless and joyful living in these transformative times. While working with her, her clients often experience life-changing breakthroughs.

“Annelène is at the leading edge of the future of personal and management consulting. She has the power to absolutely transform lives.” Matthew Lyon, Executive Director, Integral Life Center of Charlotte


“Even one session with Annelène can bring about entire paradigm shifts.” Alison Macondray, Principal and Co-Founder at Alimat, Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment