Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why I Started this Blog: To Help Other People Suffering From Depression and/or PTSD

I suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and depression. I know how crippling these states of mind can be for a person and I have created this blog in the hopes that what I have learned and continue to learn will serve to help other people. I would like to share a quote with you that inspires me; it is from the book, The Wisdom of the Enneagram,

"Always remember that it is your birthright and natural state to be wise and noble, loving and generous, to esteem yourself and others, to be creative and constantly renewing yourself, to be engaged in the world in awe and in depth, to have courage and to rely on yourself, to be joyous and effortlessly accomplished, to be strong and effective, to enjoy peace of mind and to be present in the unfolding mystery of your life."


0 comments:

Post a Comment